Buen Dia Mexican Restaurant is no longer for sale and now under new ownership. The restaurant is located in the beautiful Southern Black Hills of Hot Springs, South Dakota. Nestled in a picturesque, historic community, this newly remodeled restaurant will soon be open for business again. You’ll find Buen Dia Mexican Restaurant on historic River Street which follows the flow of Fall River, a lovely little stream fed by natural, warm water underground springs.
Hot Springs Quick Stats:
- Population: 4,250
- Honored as a Main Street America City
- 2009: Selected as one of a Dozen Distinctive Destinations by the National Trust for Historic Preservation
- The South Dakota Golf Association has designated Southern Hills as the top 18-hole course in South Dakota.
- The National Golf Foundation chose it as one of the best in America’s heartland.
- 22 churches, 17 motels with 384 rooms, 6 Bed & Breakfast Inns, 7 Banquet Rooms, 8 Caterers, 11 Meeting Rooms, and 2 Entertainment Convention Centers
- 5 parks, 3 ballfields, 3 tennis courts, 1 golf course, 1 bowling alley, 1 theatre, 1 swimming pool, 2 trail rides and 44 active clubs and organizations.
- Newspapers: Hot Springs Star (weekly), Star Extra (TMC)
- Radio Stations: KZMX, 580 AM, 96.7 FM
- Cable TV: Golden West Cable Television, 66 channels
- Post Office: Class 1
- Hot Springs Public Library: 25,000 volumes
- Public Schools: 2 Elementary, 1 Middle School, 1 High School
- Private School: Bethesda Lutheran (Pre-K to 5) 3 teachers & 40 enrollment
- Higher Education: Cornerstone Bible Institute
- Hospitals: VA Medical Center, 130 beds; Fall River Hospital, 9 beds